Monday 8 June 2009

recent additions...

We all know I have an OCD when it comes to collecting things, you only have to look at my staggering collection of albums to realise that, so I've made it one of my new life ambitions to try and score a place on the ABC's "Collectors", and it's my glass/silver/ceramics collection of vases, candelabra and bowls that I hope will get me there someday soon.
While I try and focus on the more obscure bits'n'pieces, I do have a soft spot for some of the mass produced contemporary stuff that is currently being produced, and recently stumbled upon this funky little Danish company, Muuto, and really dig their stuff.
Recently picked up both this yellow vase, and a nice little white earthenware jug. http://muuto.com/

1 comment:

Ingo said...

i updated my blog. twice. feel free to comment :)